One event on February 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm
“A Window Into RARE” a Rare Disease Day panel discussion presented by BioNews
Join our Rare Disease Day virtual panel discussion as BioNews columnists from a variety of our rare communities participate in a lively conversation with fellow patient advocate Liza Bernstein. This window into often overlooked aspects of life with a rare disease will provide a variety of patient perspectives. Topics will include awareness and advocacy, equity, mental health, empowerment, and more. We invite everyone to join us for this signature event and look forward to your participation in the Q and A.
– Paris Dancy, Columnist, Cushing’s Disease News
– Michelle Gonzaba, ColumnistMyasthenia Gravis News
– Claire Richmond, Columnist, Porphyria News
– Sherry Toh, Columnist, SMA News Today
– Hosted by Liza Bernstein, Patient Advocate & Sr. Director Patient & Community Engagement