Are you a newly diagnosed patient, a long-term survivor, a caregiver, or friend of a patient? This one-day regional conference on Diagnosis, Treatment, and Managing the New Normal
will have something for you. Join more than 150 patients and families from your area, and around the nation, as we bring you face-to-face with leading medical experts and connect you to other patients and families.
You won’t want to miss this informative and inspirational event!
Join us to learn more about advances in treatment, discover new strategies for living well with bone marrow failure diseases, connect with friends, and participate in support forums.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from leading experts and learn more about your disease, current treatments, and emerging therapies
- Explore a variety of topics on managing the new normal of life with a bone marrow failure disease
- Get your questions answered; plenty of time will be provided in every session
- Meet other patients and family members, connect to a Community of Hope in your area, or learn about our Support Connection
- Learn how AA&MDSIF can help you through this life-changing experience
- And…it’s FREE! Advance registration is required by November 11th
For any questions on registration, please contact Angie Onofre at email@example.com or 301-279-7202 x 112
This is a member organization’s event, not a NORD patient meeting