Rare disease nonprofit organizations deliver an invaluable service to the community — especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nonprofits nationwide have seen their financial support dramatically decrease as uncertainty in the marketplace looms, and event fundraisers are cancelled or postponed until 2021. There is hope and there are fundraising strategies to encourage your supporters and community to rally around your mission!
Our keynote speaker is Heidi Webb, CFRE, Founder and CEO at GreenKite Fundraising, who brings her 21 years of fundraising and development experience, knowledge and skills to this special one-hour webinar event.
This webinar is the kickoff in NORD’s new COVID-19 Rapid Response Leadership Series.
– To learn about the variety of technology and tools for virtual fundraising
– To understand how your organization can pivot from “business as usual” to new, more effective fundraising during the crisis
– To gain strategies on engaging your Board of Directors — even the ones who are hesitant or less involved
– To “cut through the noise” of events and prioritize with the best strategies for fundraising
– To hear recent case studies from nonprofits who exceeded their goals during this crisis.
The NORD Team is here for you and your community. While this webinar is tailored for leaders of rare nonprofits, any member of the rare disease community can participate, listen and ask questions.