Have you heard about gene therapy? Do you want to learn about the history of gene therapy, which gene therapies are currently available and what the future may hold?
We will cover these topics and more in a free webinar on August 29 at 12:00pm EST. Join us as Dr. Cenk Suman, an internationally recognized expert in advanced therapies and Chief Technology Officer at Stemson Therapeutics; and Dr. Phillip Tai, Instructor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and Chair of the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Outreach and Communications Committee, introduce the past, present and future of gene therapy.
This webinar is perfect for patients, caregivers, advocates, and the public.
Dr. Cenk Sumen – Chief Technology Officer, Stemson Therapeutics
Dr. Phillip Tai – Research Instructor, University of Massachusetts Medical School
Katie Kowalski – Senior Program Manager, NORD
Gene Therapy Webinar Series
Gene Therapy: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow is the first webinar in an exciting five-part series on gene therapy from NORD in collaboration with the American Society for Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT.) Join us for upcoming topics in the series include the following.
- Gene Therapy: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow – Watch the archived video here.
- The Science Behind Gene Therapy – Watch the archived video here.
- The FDA’s Role in Gene Therapy – Watch the archived video here.
- Understanding the Gene Therapy Process and Aftercare – Wednesday, November 20
- Life After Gene Therapy – Wednesday, December 18
NORD thanks AVROBIO and Bluebird Bio for their support of this educational resource.