A special webinar on the Rare Disease Cures Accelerator-Data and Analytics Platform (RDCA-DAP), an integrated database and analytics hub designed to be used in building novel tools to accelerate drug development across rare diseases.
This webinar will provide:
- Reasons why your organization should engage with RDCA-DAP
- Instructions on how to submit data to the platform
- Information on how such data will be used and shared
- NORD, C-Path, and FDA will be available to answer specific questions about the project.
This webinar is aimed primarily at patient organization leaders and their research/science officers, though all are welcome to join.
Speaker Names and Titles
- Vanessa Boulanger, MSc: Director of Research, National Organization for Rare Disorders
- Michelle Campbell, PhD: Sr. Clinical Analyst, Stakeholder Engagement and Clinical Outcomes FDA/Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Jane Larkindale, DPhil: Executive Director, Rare Disease Cures Accelerator-Data and Analytics Platform and Duchenne Regulatory Science Consortium, Critical Path Institute