NIH GARD Information: Alveolar capillary dysplasia
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia
- Pulmonary hypertension, familial persistent of the newborn
- Familial persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.