NIH GARD Information: Arthrogryposis and ectodermal dysplasia
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Alves syndrome
- Trichooculodermovertebral syndrome
- Tricho-oculo-dermo-vertebral syndrome
- TODV syndrome
- Alves-dos Santos-Castelo syndrome
- Ectodermal dysplasia - cataracts - kyphoscoliosis
- Ectodermal dysplasia syndrome of hypotrichosis, onychodysplasia, hyperkeratosis, kyphoscoliosis, and cataract
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.