NIH GARD Information: B4GALT1-CDG (CDG-IId)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- CDG 2D
- Beta-1,4-galactosyltransferase deficiency
- CDG syndrome type IId
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type IId
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 2d
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type IId
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type IID
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.