NIH GARD Information: Cardiomyopathy dilated with woolly hair and keratoderma
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Wooly hair-palmoplantar keratoderma-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
- Keratoderma with woolly hair type II
- KWWH type II
- Woolly hair-palmoplantar hyperkeratosis-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
- Woolly hair-palmoplantar keratoderma-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
- Wooly hair - palmoplantar keratoderma - dilated cardiomyopathy
- Wooly hair-palmoplantar hyperkeratosis-dilated cardiomyopathy syndrome
- Carvajal syndrome
- Palmoplantar keratoderma with left ventricular cardiomyopathy and woolly hair
- Epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma woolly hair and dilated cardiomyopathy
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.