NIH GARD Information: Conductive deafness with malformed external ear
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Conductive deafness - malformed external ear
- Mengel-Konigsmark syndrome
- Ear deformity and conductive hearing loss
- Familial congenital moderate neural hearing loss
- Conductive hearing loss and malformed low-set ears
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.