NIH GARD Information: Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Myasthenic syndrome congenital associated with episodic apnea
- Myasthenic syndrome, presynaptic, congenital, associated with episodic apnea
- Congenital myasthenic syndrome type 1a
- Myasthenia familial infantile
- Myasthenia gravis familial infantile 2 (formerly)
- FIMG2 (formerly)
- CMS w/episodic apnea
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.