NIH GARD Information: DPM2-CDG
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Congenital muscular dystrophy with intellectual disability and severe epilepsy
- CDG syndrome type Iu
- CMD with intellectual disability and severe epilepsy
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Iu
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type Iu
- CONGENITAL DISORDER OF GLYCOSYLATION, TYPE Iu
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1u
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.