NIH GARD Information: Familial platelet disorder with associated myeloid malignancy
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Asprin-like platelet disorder
- Familial thrombocytopenia with propensity to acute myelogenous leukemia
- Familial platelet syndrome with predisposition to acute myelogenous leukemia
- FPD/AML syndrome
- FPS/AML syndrome
- Hereditary thrombocytopenia with normal platelets-hematological cancer predisposition syndrome
- RUNX1 FPD/AML
- Familial platelet disorder with predisposition to acute myelogenous leukemia
- Familial platelet disorder with predisposition to myeloid malignancy
- Familial platelet disorder with propensity to acute myeloid leukemia
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.