NIH GARD Information: FBXL4-related encephalomyopathic mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Encephalomyopathic mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome-13
- Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome 13 (encephalomyopathic type)
- Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome, encephalomyopathic form with variable craniofacial anomalies
- FBXL4 Deficiency
- BXL4-Related Early-Onset Mitochondrial Encephalopathy
- mtDNA depletion syndrome, encephalomyopathic form with variable craniofacial anomalies
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.