NIH GARD Information: Giant platelet syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Bernard-Soulier syndrome
- Platelet glycoprotein 1b, deficiency of
- Deficiency of platelet glycoprotein 1b
- Von Willebrand factor receptor deficiency
- Macrothrombocytopenia, familial Bernard-Soulier type
- Hemorrhagiparous thrombocytic dystrophy
- Giant platelet disease
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.