NIH GARD Information: Hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type 2
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Hereditary sensory neuropathy type 2
- Hereditary sensory radicular neuropathy, recessive form
- Neuropathy, progressive sensory, of children
- Neuropathy, congenital sensory
- Morvan disease
- Neurogenic acroosteolysis
- Giaccai type acroosteolysis
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.