NIH GARD Information: Joubert syndrome with oculorenal anomalies
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Arima syndrome
- Cerebro-oculo-hepato-renal syndrome
- Dekaban Arima syndrome
- Chorioretinal coloboma with cerebellar vermis aplasia
- Joubert syndrome 5
- Joubert syndrome with bilateral chorioretinal coloboma
- Cerebello-oculo-renal syndrome
- Dekaban-Arima syndrome
- Joubert syndrome with oculorenal defect
- Joubert syndrome with Senior-Loken syndrome
- JS type B
- Cerebellooculorenal syndrome
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.