NIH GARD Information: Muscular dystrophy, congenital, megaconial type
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Congenital megaconial myopathy
- Congenital muscular dystrophy with mitochondrial structural abnormalities
- Megaconial congenital muscular dystrophy
- Congenital muscular dystrophy due to phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis defect
- Megaconial congénital muscular dystrophy
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.