NIH GARD Information: OPA3 defect
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- 3-alpha methylglutaconic aciduria type III
- MGA type III
- Optic atrophy plus syndrome
- Optic atrophy infantile with chorea and spastic paraplegia
- Iraqi Jewish optic atrophy plus
- Optic atrophy 3
- Costeff syndrome
- Costeff optic atrophy syndrome
- Autosomal recessive optic atrophy plus syndrome
- Autosomal recessive optic atrophy type 3
- Infantile optic atrophy with chorea and spastic paraplegia
- 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type III
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.