NIH GARD Information: Orofaciodigital syndrome 5
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Oral-facial-digital syndrome 5
- Thurston syndrome
- Polydactyly postaxial with median cleft of upper lip
- OFD syndrome 5
- Orofaciodigital syndrome V
- Oral facial digital syndrome type 5
- Oral facial digital syndrome 5
- OFDS 5
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.