NIH GARD Information: Rigid spine syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Rigid spine muscular dystrophy-1
- Muscular dystrophy, congenital, merosin positive with early spine rigidity
- Minicore myopathy, severe classic form
- Multicore myopathy, severe classic form
- Multiminicore disease, severe classic form
- Desmin-related myopathies with Mallory bodies
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.