NIH GARD Information: Shprintzen-Goldberg craniosynostosis syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Craniosynostosis with arachnodactyly and abdominal hernias
- Marfanoid disorder with craniosynostosis type 1
- Marfanoid craniosynostosis syndrome
- Shprintzen-Goldberg syndrome
- Marfanoid-craniosynostosis syndrome
- Shprintzen-Goldberg marfanoid syndrome
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.