NIH GARD Information: Shprintzen omphalocele syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Shprintzen-Goldberg omphalocele syndrome
- Omphalocele, laryngeal and pharyngeal hypoplasia, learning disabilities, dysmorphic facies and spinal anomalies
- Laryngeal and pharyngeal hypoplasia with omphalocele
- Omphalocele with hypoplasia of pharynx and larynx, learning disability, dysmorphic facies, and scoliosis
- Omphalocele syndrome, Shprintzen-Goldberg type
- Pharynx and larynx hypoplasia with omphalocele
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.