NIH GARD Information: Spinocerebellar ataxia autosomal recessive 3
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Spinocerebellar ataxia with blindness and deafness
- Autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia-blindness-deafness syndrome
- Autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia - blindness - deafness
- Autosomal recessive spinocerebellar ataxia type 3
- Autosomal recessive spinocerebellar ataxia-blindness-deafness syndrome
- Autosomal recessive spinocerebellar ataxia-blindness-hearing loss syndrome
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.