NIH GARD Information: SRD5A3-CDG (CDG-Iq)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- CONGENITAL DISORDER OF GLYCOSYLATION, TYPE Iq
- COLOBOMA, OCULAR, WITH ICHTHYOSIS, BRAIN MALFORMATIONS, AND ENDOCRINE ABNORMALITIES
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation due to steroid 5alpha-reductase type 3 deficiency
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1q
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type Iq
- CDG syndrome type Iq
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.