This program, designed for undergraduate and high school students, provides a pathway to learn about rare diseases, engage with patients and NORD through educational activities, and prepare for a future in the rare disease space.
High School Clubs
– Promote rare disease awareness and education on campus
– Support NORD and educational initiatives on behalf of patients
– Submit annual reports to NORD briefly summarizing their activities
– Registered organization at institution
– 1 Faculty Adviser
– Host 2 events each year, including a Rare Disease Day event