Given the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, connecting stakeholders and advancing meaningful dialogue is more critical than ever to improving the lives of over 25 million Americans impacted by rare diseases. The 2021 NORD Rare Diseases and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit will bring the rare disease community together for education, collaboration and networking on October 18 and 19, 2021.
Rare Diseases and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit October 18-19, 2021
Highlights of the 2020 Program Included:
- Panels featuring leading experts from the FDA and NIH
- Timely topics including the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the rare disease community, drug pricing, advancements in technology, and tools for accelerating cures
- Subject matter experts covering six breakout tracks featuring: Investment & Business Development, Patient Empowerment, and New Approaches to Advancing Diagnosis
- Small, targeted group networking sessions including: Strategic Planning in the Wake of a Pandemic, Designing Regulatory-Ready Natural History Studies, and Telehealth & Rare Diseases
- One-on-one networking opportunities with rare disease innovators
Poster submissions: Open now
Download the 2021 Summit Poster Abstract Guidelines
Agenda: See what you missed in 2020
Download the 2020 Agenda
Thank you to our 2020 Supporters!