NORD’s voice is strongest when we all work together! We rely on patients to educate their representatives and to advocate in their local communities. The best way to do this is to join the Rare Action Network®. Members of the Rare Action Network® are part of 30+ million person community working towards improving the lives of patients with rare diseases.
This expansive network enables you to:
- Connect with other patients, caregivers, and stakeholders, within your state and region through calls, webinars, and in-person meetings
- Participate in regional and local events to connect, learn and address the nation’s leading issues
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and opinion leaders
- Share your story to help other patients by raising awareness
- Receive news and information on what the network is taking action on and participate in the network’s Calls to Action
Learn more about the Rare Action Network
Sign-up here (LINK TO FORM) to receive updates about policy initiatives and opportunities to take action at the state and Federal level.