Mar. 23, 2021
TOPIC: Featured News
Posted by Valaree DonFrancesco
To help rare disease community members who are having trouble acquiring quality, vetted PPE, the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)® is collaborating with the nonprofit Project N95 so you can purchase N95 respirators (certified by CDC and NIOSH), nitrile powder free gloves, Level 1 AAMI isolation gowns, ASTM Level 1 and Level 3 surgical masks, hard surface disinfectant and disposable face shields at bulk pricing rates.
Special rates are available between Tuesday, March 23, 9am EST to Friday, April 2, 5pm EST.
Though all products on Project N95’s website are available to the rare community, the following products are available at reduced prices for NORD members, supporters and the rare disease community at-large during the special offer period. Orders will be shipped on a rolling basis.
*Prices do not include taxes or shipping charges.
To access the offer, start here:
- Complete a Customer Registration Form on Project N95’s shop here. Respond “Yes” to the question “Is this PPE being used in a health care or caregiving role?”
- After submitting this form, you will receive a registration confirmation email. Follow the link to the Project N95 shop login page and select “Set/reset my password.” Keep this page open.
- You will receive an email with a six-digit validation code that you will enter before creating a password. The email may come to your spam or promotions folder so be sure to check there as well.
- Enter the code on the login page and create your password.
- Login with your email address and new password. You will now be able to select and order PPE.
Have questions? Learn more at our frequently asked questions document here.