Sep. 16, 2015
Posted by Jennifer Huron
It’s here! As the official sponsor and host of Rare Disease Day in the U.S., NORD is excited to announce the theme for Rare Disease Day 2016 with EURORDIS, our partner and the founder of this amazing event. We look forward to working with everyone to build on the successes of previous years and make this the best Rare Disease Day yet! Read the official announcement here.
- Who: People living with or affected by a rare disease, patient organizations, federal and local legislators, government, caregivers, family members, medical professionals, students, researchers, industry, media, advocates & people who want to make a difference!
- What: Rare Disease Day 2016
- When: Monday, February 29, 2016
- Where: 50 states in the U.S. and the international community
- Why: To come together in solidarity to raise awareness of rare diseases and improve medical representation for patients
- Next steps: Are you planning an event or want to get involved in your state? Contact NORD at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay connected and get updates on Facebook & Twitter. Much more to come as we get closer to this event – the biggest day of the year in the rare disease community!