NIH GARD Information: ALG12-CDG (CDG-Ig)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- CDG syndrome type Ig
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Ig
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1g
- Mannosyltransferase 8 deficiency
- ALG12-CDG (CDG-Ig)
- ALG12-congenital disorder of glycosylation
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type Ig
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type Ig
- CDG 1G
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.