NIH GARD Information: ALG2-CDG (CDG-Ii)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- CDG 1I
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type 1I
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type Ii
- CDG syndrome type Ii
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Ii
- Mannosyltransferase 2 deficiency
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1i
- ALG2-CDG (CDG-Ii)
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type Ii
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.