NIH GARD Information: ALG3-CDG (CDG-Id)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- CDG syndrome type Id
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1d
- ALG3-CDG (CDG-Id)
- CONGENITAL DISORDER OF GLYCOSYLATION, TYPE Id
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type Id
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type Id
- Mannosyltransferase 6 deficiency
- CDG 1D
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type IV (formerly)
- CDGS4 (formerly)
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.