NIH GARD Information: Pfeiffer-type cardiocranial syndrome
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Pfeiffer cardiocranial syndrome
- Craniostenosis, sagittal, with congenital heart disease, mental deficiency, and mandibular ankylosis
- Pfeiffer Singer Zschiesche syndrome
- Cardiocranial syndrome, Pfeiffer type
- Craniosynostosis-congenital heart disease-intellectual disability syndrome
- Pfeiffer-Singer-Zschiesche syndrome
- Sagittal craniostenosis with congenital heart disease, mental deficiency and mandibular ankylosis
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.