NIH GARD Information: RFT1-CDG (CDG-In)
This information is provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD).
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type In
- CDG syndrome type In
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation, type In
- Carbohydrate deficient glycoprotein syndrome type In
- Man5GlcNAc2-PP-Dol flippase deficiency
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation type 1n
No overview is available at this time. Please check back for future updates.
For more information, visit GARD.